1. IF ULTRA CAPITAL FUND SUSPECTS THAT A CLIENT HAS ABUSED OR ATTEMPTED TO ABUSE ANY RISK MANAGEMENT RULES OR GUIDELINES, OR OTHERWISE ACTED WITH A LACK OF GOOD FAITH TOWARDS US, THEN THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DENY, WITHHOLD OR WITHDRAW FROM THAT CLIENT. IF NECESSARY, TO CANCEL ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THAT CLIENT, EITHER TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY, OR TERMINATE THAT CLIENT'S ACCESS TO THE SERVICE AND/OR BLOCK THAT CLIENT'S ACCOUNT.
2. PARTICIPATION IN THE ULTRA CAPITAL FUNDING OPTIONS IS NOT ALLOWED FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR OTHERWISE UNDER THE LEGAL AGE IN THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE ("MINORS"). IF FOUND A CLIENT IS A ("MINOR"), THE WITHDRAWAL REQUEST WILL BE REFUSED AND ACCOUNT WILL BE CANCELED.
• Your first withdrawl can be made once you reach your first 5% growth on the LPM account.
• You must submit your withdrawal request on the 24th of Every Month.
• Withdrawals will be processed from the 25th of every month and paid from our LP and Backers between the the 26th to 30th of every month.
• Payments will be made to your nominated payment method. Conversion and Transfer Fees may apply from your chosen method.
• If you have any open positions upon the withdrawal cut-off time, withdrawals will only be made if the funds are cleared and available to do so in your account. If they are not, the withdrawal request will be failed and need to be resubmitted the following month.
The UltraFast Accreditation Fee Refund Policy.
All traders who successfully complete Accreditation will be given a full 100% Refund of the Commitment Fee.
Accreditation Fee Refunds will be paid with your first withdrawal.
Traders who do not complete or successfully pass the Accreditation Program will not be eligible for a refund.
Traders who do not successfully complete the Accreditation in the time given will be able to re-attempt the Accreditation at a discretionary discounted cost if the account is in profit at the time of expiry and the trader's account is in good standing.