UltraSmart Accreditation Plans
UltraSmart Accreditation Plans
"It is a lot easier to earn a stabe income with a large account balance, than it is to turn a small balance into a fortune"
In 2021, Ultra Capital Fund changed the Prop Market globally by releasing a Program that is engineered to pass as many traders as possible safely and reliably. The first of its kind, the program allows traders to take their time to show skills in risk managed gains. With a generous drawdown that is larger than the profit target, traders can focus on building a strong growth outlook that our investors can really get behind!
What kind of trader suits the UltraSmart Plan?
Don’t be fooled by what looks like low leverage, the plan is designed to scale up account balances fast, so that you can start earning large profit amounts without using high leverage or risk.
Due to the low risk and AI Monitor, the rules for passing are tailored to be very lenient and achievable.
The UltraSmart Plan is renowned for changing the prop industry forever. This is greatly in part due to the scaling plan (formerly called progression) Carefully designed, the Plan ensures that the more consistent you trade, the more capital you get! UltraSmart’s Scaling Plan guarantees that you will earn more, over time, than with any other comparable plan. Have you done the math?
Realistic guidelines are the trademark of the unique UltraSmart Plan. To find the very best traders, we need to see you trade like you would if you had max capital –that’s not done by creating challenges that require you to trade differently just to pass. And so, we have a simple target, a generous drawdown and generous risk per trade to allow your consistency to really shine!
Compare other “low risk” challenges in the market, the UltraSmart Plan offers more leverage to profit with. Some other like for like comparisons only allow traders half the drawdown, less risk and only a fraction of the leverage! UltraSmart gives you 1:8, which might not seem a lot, but for many with low risk strategies, it is exponentially more than the 1:3-1:6 that others allow!
Not only is 65% more than other low risk plans, we help you scale faster! The UltraSmart Plan decouples Profit Share upgrades from the Capital Upgrades so you can achieve higher profits faster, and ultimately give you the power to choose how and when to pay yourself! While others lock you into targets to earn commissions, UltraSmart gives you the flexibility to run your own business!
The following rules & guidelines apply to all Traders who trade under the UltraSmart Accreditation Program Plans from Ultra Capital Fund.
1. The UltraSmart Accreditation Program lasts for a total of 180 days from commencing your Review Period.
2. There will be a courtesy onboarding stage to test your strategy before your Review Period begins. (See FAQ)
3. The Review Period, allows a maximum period of 180 days from the day you start trading.
4. You can complete the UltraSmart Accreditation in a minimum of 30 minimum trading days so far as all other requirements are met.
5. You must execute all orders and trades with a Stop Loss.
6. You must not risk more than 2% of your account balance on any given Symbol or Pair.
7. Martingale variants are not allowed – See FAQ for Martingale description.
8. In some cases the Ultra Capital risk team reserves the right to extend the length of the accreditation if trading behaviour is not convincingly suitable or sound or breaches any rules.
9. Hedging is not allowed.
10. The minimum profit target to be considered for funding is 6%.
11. You will be required to trade with a positive growth outlook before submitting for final review (See FAQ)
12. The maximum drawdown allowed is 8% below your starting balance.
13. The accreditation commitment fee will be refunded back to you with the first profit share redeemed after you pass the challenge.
14. In the rare occurrence your trading strategy doesn't align with our investor’s risk appetite, we reserve the right to offer a refund or issue a new Accreditation account at no cost.
15. The leverage on the UltraSmart plan is 1:8
16. You are allowed to trade Major and Minor Forex Pairs and Gold & Silver (as an additional add-on)
17. After completing the UltraSmart Accreditation, you will be able to participate in the Withdrawal Plan and Scaling Plan. You will no longer have a time limit or profit target.
• Your first withdrawal can be made once you reach or grow on or above 5% on your live account.
• You must submit your withdrawal request on the 24th of every month.
• Withdrawals will be processed from the 25th of every month and paid from our Investors between the 26th to 30th day of every month.
• Payments will be made to your nominated payment method, whether it be Bank Account, Wise, PayPal or Crypto Wallet. Conversion and Transfer Fees may apply depending on your chosen method.
• If you have any open positions upon the withdrawal cut-off time, withdrawals will only be made if the funds are cleared and available to do so in your account. If they are not, the withdrawal request will be failed and need to be resubmitted the following month.
Our UltraSmart Profit Share Tiers are designed to reward consistent traders fast.
• The UltraSmart LPM will start with a Profit Share of 50%
• For each withdrawal of 5% of your account starting balance, your Profit Share Tier will increase by 5%!
• You can scale your profit share tier all the way up to 65%.
• You can withdraw any amount of profits you have earned in every pay cycle, however, only withdrawals above 5% of your starting balance will qualify for a Profit Share increase.
Trader starts on LPM4 $200k account with 50% Profit Share.
Trader grows their $200,000 account by 6% to $212,000
Trader submits for withdrawal and $12,000 is withdrawn from the account
Trader is paid out $6,000 ($12,000 * 50%)
Trader’s account balance after withdrawal is back to $200,000
Trader’s new profit share tier is 55%
All traders who successfully complete Accreditation will be given a full 100% Refund of the Commitment Fee.
Accreditation Fee Refunds will be paid with your first withdrawal.
Traders who do not complete or successfully pass the Accreditation Program will not be eligible for a refund.
Traders who do not successfully complete the Accreditation in the time given will be able to re-attempt the Accreditation at no cost if the account is in profit at the time of expiry.
• Your profit share tier will remain the same and will not increase while staking capital.
• You can withdraw your staked profits at any time, in alignment with the withdrawal policy.
• If you choose to withdraw your stake, your account balance will reset to your original plan starting balance.
• UltraSmart Traders can scale their trading accounts up to $1,000,000.
• UltraSmart $200k Plan Traders can scale their trading accounts up to $2,000,000.
• Additional capital beyond the maximum may be available on a case-by-case basis.
|LPM Tier||Account Start||Stake Target||Max Loss|
|LPM Level 1||$25,000||$2,500||$2,000|
|LPM Level 2||$50,000||$5,000||$4,000|
|LPM Level 3||$100,000||$10,000||$8,000|
|LPM Level 4||$200,000||$20,000||$16,000|
|LPM Level 5||$400,000||$40,000||$32,000|
|LPM Level 6||$1,000,000||$100,000||$80,000|
|LPM Level 7*||$2,000,000||$UNLIMITED||$160,000|
*UltraSmart $200k plan only
Plan Structure: Preliminary Test Stage, Review Period, Performance Review.
Stage 1 Onboarding Stage (Launch Stage) – you will be given a short period of time of 1-2 weeks trading on an unmonitored account. This will allow you to review your trading strategy, ensure it is working as you expect and that it does not breach any rules. You cannot fail this stage or delay this stage. You can request to proceed to Stage 2 after a minimum of 7 days.
Stage 2 Review Period – After you have moved on from Stage 1, either by choice or by our discretion, you will be given your Review Account details. This account will be like your Launch Account, but it will have our AI Monitor applied and your Accreditation officially begins.
Performance Review – After completing all the milestones in the Review Period, our team will recommend you to our Investor Board who will finalize your accreditation.
It doesn’t happen often but sometimes life gets in the way, or something changes that impairs a trader from being able to commence with us. We get it! Shit Happens!
During the Stage 1 Onboarding Stage, if for any reason you change your mind, cannot trade, are uncomfortable or unhappy for any reason with our services or our execution platform, you can request to withdraw from the Accreditation Program for a FULL REFUND.
Each symbol you have open positions on, must always have less than 2% of your current account balance, at risk of loss. This 2% amount is calculated and recalculated on all orders and order modifications. The UC AI Monitor will be strictly enforcing this rule.
(Total Amount of Loss if all Stop Losses are triggered on a Symbol) < (Account Balance * 2%)
IMPORTANT: Pending Orders and Limit Orders must ALSO have Stop Losses entered on them, at the time of entering your order.
There will be no exceptions, and no refunds for failing to enforce proper risk management.
You must always have an active Stop Loss on all Orders. This includes all Market, Pending and Limit Orders.
Any order received by the server, without an active Stop Loss, will be an automatic breach of risk management and will flag your account to be disabled.
To ensure you are not caught out by this strict but very necessary risk rule, please consider the following:
• If using any Trade Copying Service or Expert Advisor, please use a “default stop loss” on your copy trades as this will safeguard a default stop loss will be placed should any connection issues or malfunctions occur.
• For automated traders, this can be done automatically by ensuring your code uses Stop Losses upon entry.
• For manual traders, you will need to ensure that you enter Stop Loss levels in the MT5 open order box where indicated. If you are worried about human error, there are many tools available for most trading platforms, that assist with Trade Execution and allow you to pre-set risk and stoploss level before opening orders.
• For Trade Copiers: please ensure your trade copier copies stop losses.
• For Duplikium FREE Accounts: Please contact Duplikium to switch on this feature to enable Stop Loss copying for all Ultra Capital Fund traders. All PAID Duplikium subscriptions are not affected by this.
Absolute Equity Drawdown of 8%.
Your account equity must not reach an amount that is equal to 8% of your starting account balance.
Example: If your account balance is $100,000, your account will be disabled once equity reaches $92,000: $100,000 - (8% * $100,000) = $92,000
The Review Period Phase does not have a defined time but rather a minimum of 6 weeks and up to 6 months.
If a trader meets all risk requirements and can convincingly maintain profits and growth, the minimum time that a trader could be funded would be 40 days provided they made at least one trade per day for 6 weeks (6 weeks * 5 trading days per week = 30 days of active trading)
Trader’s have up to 6 months to meet all risk requirements and showcase their ability to maintain profits whilst growing the account in a fashion that convincingly shows a high probability of long-term growth.
An active trading day is:
• Any day where a new trading position is opened is counted as a single active trading day.
• Days where multiple positions are opened only count as a single active trading day.
• Positions that roll over multiple days only count as a single active trading day.
The minimum account growth required to be eligible for Investor backing is 6%.
(Starting Account Balance) + (Starting Account Balance * 6%)
Although 6% is the minimum growth that is required, it should not be considered as an isolated target or finish line.
All other requirements must be met before a trader requests their performance review for investor backing.
There is no Total Exposure Limit for this Plan.
The leverage applied to this plan is 1:8.
1:8 leverage is equal to a margin requirement of 12.5% to maintain open positions.
You can hold positions through weekends.
You can hold positions overnight.
You can hold positions through major and minor news events.
Whilst you may hold trades through all these conditions, we encourage our traders to always consider the economic environment and mitigate risk where applicable to protect capital.
All 28 derivatives/combinations of the Global Major Currencies: AUD, NZD, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CAD, JPY, plus Gold & Silver
Please refer to the table below for a comprehensive list.
Martingale, Variations of Martingale, High Frequency (HFT) and any high risk-taking Expert Advisor or Paid Robots are not allowed on this Plan.
Grid Trading is not allowed.
Hedging and/or Stacking are not allowed.
EA’s are allowed as long as they do not breach any of the high risk guidelines.
Martingale is an automatic failure if detected. It is defined as:
Whilst an order is open and in drawdown, an additional order is placed on the same symbol in the same direction that is great in size than any existing order on the same symbol.
Example: If you have a BUY order of 1.0 lot open and in negative equity, any additional BUY order on the same symbol of 1.01 lots or above will be flagged as a breach for Martingale or a variation of Martingale.
The UltraSmart Funding Plan requires that a trader can convincingly maintain growth and profits to find long term traders who show patience, discipline and consistency.
Measuring a net positive outlook includes but is not limited to:
Once you have achieved all goals and milestones of your Accreditation, the PGO status will change:
You are still working towards completion.
Our AI Monitor and Team are checking the metrics and growth outlook of your trading results and will send you an email with the preliminary results and recommendations to complete your accreditation. If your results check out, we will advise you to opt in for Investor Review. Make sure you do not close out all your trades or stop trading.
When you opt in for Final Performance Review, this concludes your Accreditation as we present your results to our investors for funding. This is usually completed within 1-3 working days (24-48 hours). Please see more information in the "Pre-Funding Process" section of our FAQ.
IMPORTANT: Do not stop trading as soon as you hit the minimum target of 6%.
The Positive Growth Outlook Milestone will show "Reviewing" when we are checking your results for ongoing growth and risk management. We will be in touch shortly after to advise the next steps.
Do not exit and close all your trades until they have run their course.
In most cases, if your results witness a pattern of good money management that has good wins and good losses, we will be happy to put you forward for the performance review by our Investor Board.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact our risk team on email@example.com